FoodByUs has launched Dashboard Order Resolution – a quick and easy way to resolve order issues. Ensuring a seamless ordering experience for buyers, suppliers can now view and action order issues directly through their FoodByUs Dashboard.
Buyers have 24 hours to raise an order issue and you, the supplier, have 48 hours to resolve it. You will be notified of any order issues raised automatically via email and in your FoodByUs dashboard.
How to review reported issues with Dashboard Order Resolution
- Navigate to your FoodByUs dashboard. You will notice a red ‘issues’ box in the top right corner which summarises ‘new issues’, ‘issues this week’ and ‘issues this month’.
- If there are any new issues, they will appear on the screen. Note that any raised issues will also be sent to you by email notification.
- Click the number under ‘new issues’ within the issue box to see pending issues. This will bring you to a new screen where you can view orders.
- Click the order reference number for the order you wish to review.
- Scroll to the bottom of the order to view a complete summary of when the issue was raised, who it was raised by, the product, issue reason and photos supplied by the buyer.
- Click the paper clip next to photos to view images supplied by the buyer as proof of the issue.
- As the supplier, you will receive issues in a single email, daily. This email will be a summary of all disputes raised for the previous day’s deliveries.
- As the supplier, you have 48 business hours to dispute any issues raised against an order. If you wish to dispute an issue, you must contact FoodByUs customer support.
- If you do not dispute the order issue, the buyer will receive a refund.
Further support for using Dashboard Issue Resolution
If you require support or have questions about using Dashboard Issue Resolution, please speak with our customer service team.